DAILY ORAL LANGUAGE May 13-17
1. i am washing my car first i am gonna wash karens next
2. her long thick brown hair takes ours to dry
3. he will have a meeting this thursday at 345
4. ouch that really hurt yelled paul to his brother
5. we didnt never see who stole the cookies from the cookie jar
6. does you like to play the game monopoly or the game jenna
7. for fied day i signed up for the race the hoop shoot and the relay
8. is they coming to see the play called the clown who ran away
1. I am washing my car first. I am going to wash Karen's next.
2. Her long, thick brown hair takes hours to dry.
3. He will have a meeting this Thursday at 3:45.
4. "Ouch! That really hurt!" yelled Paul to his brother.
5. We didn't see who stole the cookies for the cookie jar.
6. Do you like to play the game Monopoly or the game Jenna?
7. For field day I signed up for the race, the hoop shoot, and the relay.
8. Are you coming to see the play called The Clown Who Ran Away?